Sweating is already a pretty troublesome issue; imagine when some people sweat more than other people. Yes, some people sweat excessively and more than as compared to others.
First, let’s understand why people sweat in the first place. We have thousands of sweat creating glands, eccrine glands that generate sweat when the body temperature is rises; the nervous system stimulates the eccrine glad to generate sweat. Apart from this the sweat glands can also get stimulated by hormonal changes, stress, anxiety or fear. Now, the amount of sweat completely depends upon different factors like genes, age and fitness level.
Now, if you are sweating faster and more than others, you are healthier and fitter than others because fit people sweat easier than unfit people as their body heats up early thus the nervous system stimulate the sweat glands to create more sweat.
However, here are some home remedies for excessive sweat that can help you cure the problem of excessive sweat.
Some apple cider vinegar
Apple cider vinegar can help you balance the pH level of your body if consumed while the astringent like properties of apple cider vinegar can help control sweating.
- Mix two parts of apple cider vinegar and one part honey to a glass of water and have it daily. One glass is enough to balance out the pH levels of your body.
- You can add two tablespoons to your bathing water and bathe with it. Or you can also dab some apple cider vinegar on your face with a cotton ball before going to bed. Bathing with vinegar will help you for the body sweat. (armpits, elbow folds, and other body parts from where you sweat)
Potatoes can help
Due to its alkaline nature, potatoes can help to balance the pH level of body while the low-acidic compound can be a cure for excessive sweating.
- You can rub a slice of potato on the affected area, and then wash off with cold water.
- You can extract some potato juice and dab it on the affected area with a cotton ball.
Green tea or black tea, whatever you want
Green tea and black tea has astringent properties, when applied directly onto the skin.
- Boil some tea bags in water. Add this water in a bucket full of water and bathe with it. Regular doing this will help you get rid of excessive of sweat.
- You can make ice cubes of black or green tea, just don’t add sugar and rub those cubes on your face.